The following are the type of notifications from LearnOn
- Daily Content Notifications : This notification is sent out when there is content and recommended actions for a day, at a specified time set by your Trainer/Administrator.
- Pop Up Notification : This notification is a type of Ad Hoc notification which can be sent by your Trainer as a reminder. This notification can only be viewed once a day. This is an in App notification which can only be viewed when you open the app.
- Ad Hoc Notification : As the name suggests this is an Ad Hoc notification which your Trainer sends.
- Discussion Notification : This notification by default appears when a participant shares something in the discussion tab, and also when a new participant joins the course.
- Achievement Notification : This notification is sent out when you or any other participant achieves a badge.
There are two reasons for this and they are as follows
- No Content and Recommended actions : If there is no content and recommended actions for the day the Daily Notification is not sent out. Even if there is content for a day but there is no recommended action you will not get a Daily notification.
- System Notifications : Please check your system notifications if it turned off please turn it back on.
The App allows you to turn off certain notifications, i.e.,
a. Discussion Notification
b. Leaderboard Notification
c. Flashcard Notification
d. Habit Notification
e. Goal Notification
However, the app does not allow you to turn off Daily Notification and Custom Notification, which requires Admin Approval.